Doctor insights on:
Herbal Treatment For Ankle Pain
Pain killers are giving little or no relief from heel and ankle pain. Are there any treatments for this by acupuncture?
What are the treatments if my tendons and/or ligaments in my heel are too short, causing me chronic foot and ankle pain?
Tendons: The real question is why are your tendons short. The condition treatment may be as simple as physical therapy all the way to surgical options. You need a full work up to figure it out. Muscle-tendon problems can involve the nerve system as well as the mechanics of the joints and some conditions get worse and some are static.Get a full evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been diagnosed with very bad case of ankle pain and Achilles tendinitis he prescribed tramadol 3 times. a day but since I started physical therapy pain has gotten worse so was wondering if there something else I could take with it or if it be wort
I have been suffering from inner ankle pain for 6months. I suspect it to be post tib tendonitis and it is still painful. What can I do to cure this?
My father injured his ankle yesterday by closing the iron gate of the house, he couldn't sleep last night cause of the pain.cause? What is treatment?
Yes: See a podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for ankle joint pain
- Herbal treatment for ankle swelling
- Herbal treatment for chest pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for limb pain
- Herbal treatment for dental pain
- Herbal treatment for tooth pain
- Herbal treatment for pain in the buttocks
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free