Doctor insights on:
Herbal Tea Appetite Suppressant
Clarify: Please let us know the specific herbal tea you are referring to. You can re-ask. ...Read more
None: Really reflux?: You are assuming you have reflux. Our brain can't tell the difference in painful signals from heart, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, liver, pancreas, bile ducts of liver, or gallbladder. So 'acid reflux' could be illnesses of any of those. A good dr. Will ask questions: what brings it on, makes it worse/better, how long it lasts, associated problems. See dr. & get proper diagnosis/treatment! ...Read more
What to do if i know green tea is great when it comes to aiding weight lossbut, what about herbal tea?
Green vs herbal tea: Hello. Tea is derived from a tree called camellia sinensis. The leaves contain antioxidant polyphenols which have an anti-carcinogenic effect. The lighter the tea, the less it has been processed. White and green teas are especially helpful. The linus pauling institute reported a study that suggest extracts from green tea can act as a plant-based >>. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is peppermint tea an appetite suppressant?
- Food and drug approved herbal appetite suppressant
- Herbal appetite suppressant at whole foods market
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Appetite suppressant
- What are some effective herbal appetite suppressants i can buy otc?
- List appetite suppressants
- Natural appetite suppressants for children
- Talk to a general internist online for free