Doctor insights on:
Try these: China town, chinese market stores and health food stores. ...Read more
Hyson green tea: It is not magic! however hyson green tea can help with focus related to it's caffiene content. ...Read more
Check it out: Regular herbal teas probably ok, but watch out for medicinal blends. ...Read more
If im 4 weeks and 6 days and i love drinking tea. I wanted to know which herbal tea will be good for me?
Herbal teas: It is recommended that you not drink nettle leaf, fennel, sassafras, rosemary, hibiscus, ephedra, licorice root, raspberry leaf, anise or sage tea when pregnant. Encourage you to limit caffeine intake -so if you drink white, red, yellow or green tea- try to make it decaffeinated. Ginger, lime, barley, peppermint and thyme tea are safe during pregnancy. ...Read more
Chamomille: I am not a pediatrician so i can't provide a global answer. However, young children can be provided chamomille tea to help them relax for sleep. It is often given in drops. It can occassionally lead to paradoxic activation. Were there any specific herbal teas that you were interested in? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does herbal tea stay in your system?
- Can i drink herbal teas while breastfeeding?
- Herbal tea that makes you feel full not hungry
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the health benefits of tazo herbal infusion refresh tea?
- Herbal tea good for thyroid
- Herbal tea remedies for nerve damage
- Can herbal tea cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free