Doctor insights on:
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
Hepatitis B: Hepatitis B is a viral illness that is spread by blood or sexual contact. In this country, most babies now are vaccinated in the first year of life (birth, 2 months old, and 4 months old) to help protect them. If you have not had a Hep B vaccine, getting one is good way to prevent what can be a serious disease. For adults, there is a series of 3 vaccines (schedule depending on the brand). ...Read more
Dilated biliary ducts. No gallbladder. Rt upper qtr pain. Stools formed and green. These symptoms ended in toxic hepatitis previously. Worry?
Is it of benefit to get hepatitis b vaccination 7 days after suspected exposure. If yes then what tests i need to get done before vaccination?Thanks
Original studies:nbn: Some of the initial studies verifying the benefits of hep b were done in hawaii where there was a long hx of maternal to child transmission.The administration at birth to all willing participants allowed hawaii to be the first state seeing a decline in hep b in its population. Since that time various practitioners follow different protocols. I give it at birth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hepatitis air gun vaccinations
- Smoking weed after hepatitis a vaccination
- Cdc recommendations for hepatitis b vaccination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hepatitis vaccination affect the quality of sperm?
- What are the hepatitis b vaccination and its advantages and disadvantages?
- Can i get hepatitis c from air gun vaccinations?
- Talk to a pediatrician online