Doctor insights on:
Hepatitis C And Cymbalta
Testing first: OK..firstly theres a couple things we need to know. There are several genotypes to hepatitis C...we need to know which you have. Second check a viral load. Third, liver function tests, AFP, CEA and GGT. A Hep C Fibrosure will indicate if there is liver fibrosis. There is a new med just out called Harvoni. Before this..treatment was with interferon and ribaviron. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is age a factor in fused skull bones?
- Itchy swollen my hands
- How do i lose 15 pounds in a month?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of dengue fever medication
- Abdominal pain 7 months after giving birth
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Greek roots
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free