Doctor insights on:
Hemp Protein Powder Side Effects
Its my 2nd month in the gym and taking protein powder to increase my mass, so r there any side effects of taking it more than limited quantity?
Yes, potentially: A study showed that in people working out, more than 20g of protein 3-4 times a day didn't help them. Taking too much protein could put extra load on your kidneys. Stones, gout if you really overdo it. If you're supplementing, make sure you drink plenty of water. A far greater factor in how 'buff' you get and good you feel, will be your safety and consistency in working out. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi drs. can i take amway nutrilite and daily as well as protein powder, is there any side effects?
Am 21 years old but my weight is only 40 kg's and skinny.Can you please suggest me diet or any protein powder which doesn't have any side effects.....
Gain muscle?: Do you want to gain muscle or gain fat or a reasonable amount of both? Protein powder isnt the answer. You need to take in more calories than presently and i suggest it from healthy foods, like nuts- whole grains etc- you also need to challenge your body to increase the muscle through exercise- resistance training. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi I am 16 years old i take protein powder like muscle pharm combat take enough protein per day, is it has any side effects on height growth?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Isopure protein powder side effects
- Iso whey protein powder side effects
- Nutrilite protein powder side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Casein protein powder side effects
- Side effects of muscle building protein powder
- Too much protein powder side effects
- Protein powder side effects
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free