Doctor insights on:
Simple healing: The real question is what not to do that slows down healing. Avoid using alcohol, peroxide, hibiclens, betadine, and bleach solutions. Inflammation ( red, hot, swollen, tender) is important to healing so anti-inflammatories (motrin, advil) are bad. Cover the area with a clean dressing changed every other day and protected from trauma. Antibiotics do not help healing unless it is truly infected. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No tyramine in hemp: Some foods contain tyramine, which could be problematic if you are on certain medicines (monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)). Make sure to do your research for other foods if you were told to avoid 'tyramine containing foods'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyramine#Occurrence ...Read more
If you use a topical salve containing hemp or mj will it show up on a drug test? I do not smoke it. I have bad migrains and was told to try the salve.
No: Any expired products or drugs must be take. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- Hemp protein powder side effects
- Lorazepam and melatonin interaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Seroquel ambien interaction
- Methylprednisolone alcohol interaction
- Lisinopril interaction with naproxen
- Zoloft and claritin interaction
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?