Doctor insights on:
Help My Period Wont Stop
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
See a GYN MD: You need an examination by a gyn md to determine the cause(s), . ...Read more
Is there anything I can do to stop or slow down my wife's period. She has been bleeding for weeks and has pain. Won't go to the dr unless it stops?
Evaluation: She needs to see a doctor sooner than later and if she has any other symptoms she needs to see a doctor immediately. A definitive diagnosis will be made and treatment initiated. this will give her comfort. Pls encourage her to seek medical care. ...Read more
Help! 8 days after my 1st period i saw a brown spot and changed to pink &now its almost black and heavy ,it won't stop ,it has been 13 days till now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My period wont stop
- Why my period wont stop?
- My period wont stop bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why wont my period stop bleeding?
- How come my period wont stop?
- What do i do if my period wont stop?
- Getting pregnant with a period that doesn't stop
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free