Doctor insights on:
Hellp Syndrome Pain In Pit Of Stomach
Immune Drama: The immune basis of preeclampsia has not been solved. Hellp represents the most severe form of this condition. Events affecting the maternal blood vessels and kidneys activate the platelets to be consumed resulting in this clinical model. The liver and kidneys swell to the point of failure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
HELLP syndrome: Hellp syndrome is a severe form of pre-eclampsia where the liver enzymes are elevated and platlets are dangerously low. This is found on lab work. Blood pressure is high, there is elevated protein in the urine. She may have vision changes, severe headache, vomitting, pain in the upper right belly, and possibly seizures or strokes. Delivery is crucial to save mom, no matter how many weeks till due. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is pain in pit of stomach a symptom of hellp syndrome?
- Is abdominal pain a symptom of hellp syndrome?
- Is back pain a symptom of hellp syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hellp syndrome pain below sternum
- Gnawing pain in pit of stomach
- Pain pit of stomach
- Pain in the pit of the stomach
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free