Doctor insights on:
Hellp Syndrome History Of Therapeutic Abortion
Is termination in cases of Down syndrome considered an acceptable reason for a therapeutic abortion?
What can I expect at my ob/gyn appointment at 13 weeks? I am 41 with a history of a uterine avm after a therapeutic abortion 4 years ago. Thanks.
High risk: It is hard to predict exactly what you specific doctor will do. Generally around this time first trimester genetic screening is done. Since you are over age 35 this is important. It is certainly reasonable to call your doctors office and ask the nurse for guidance on what tests you are due for at the next appointment. ...Read more
I had a therapeutic abortion at 5 months(d&e), 4 yrs ago, and I am now again pregnant. In terms of labor, is this considered my 1st or 2nd pregnancy?
Immune Drama: The immune basis of preeclampsia has not been solved. Hellp represents the most severe form of this condition. Events affecting the maternal blood vessels and kidneys activate the platelets to be consumed resulting in this clinical model. The liver and kidneys swell to the point of failure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Preeclampsia complic: Hellp syndrome is a rare complication of preeclampsia or high blood pressure of pregnancy. It results from vascular dysfunction in your liver and renal vessels preferentially in the setting of severe preeclampsia. Unless promptly delivered and expertly treated, it can cause severe complications or even maternal/fetal death. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does history of therapeutic abortion cause hellp syndrome?
- Does history of therapeutic abortion cause chlamydia?
- History of therapeutic abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does history of iv drug use cause fetal alcohol syndrome?
- History of edwards syndrome
- History of patau syndrome
- What is the result of inr in hellp syndrome?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free