Doctor insights on:
Height To Weight To Age Ratio
What is a healthy weight for a 10 yr. old girl 4 ft. 11in. ?And what is the ratio of healthy weights for her gender, age, and height?
The BMI chart: Age is only used for pediatric/youg adults, often calculated to age 18 or so. After this point, we only use height and wt to determine healthy vs not-healthy-wt ranges for both men and women. It is a rough estimate and provide you a guide to keep "ideal body wt" for better health. If you have specific concern about your wt/height vs age (we shrink in height with age), consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Hi im inly 23 and my weight is 125lbs 5`1 in height is it normal for my age i have two daughters also.
??: Not sure what your question is, please restate. But your ideal weight is closer to 110 ...Read more
Chart: Charts are available at www.cdc.gov/growth charts.Get a more detailed answer ›
My present age 23 , height 5.11, weight 85kg , my problem is i look like 28 years old..How to come out from this problem please suggest me what to do?
I am indian.. I am very thin... My age is 21... Height is 5.8feet, .....My weight is only 54.. I need to gain weight.. :(?
Eat more: If you are 5ft 8 and weight 54 (kilograms?) you can gain weight by eating more high energy dense foods such as nuts, and healthy oils such as olive oil, or fatty fishes- containing lots of omega three fats- they are high in calories because of the omega three fats- you want the wild fish- that the farm raised. It might help you gain weight by lifting weights- muscle weighs more than fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Weight calculator according to height and age
- Body weight according to height and age
- Height to weight ratio chart for teenagers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Height to weight ratio chart for kids
- Height to weight ratio chart for men
- Height to weight ratio chart
- Ideal height to weight ratio for a pear shaped body type
- Height to weight to age ratio chart