Doctor insights on:
Height Converter Cm Into Feet
About 63 inches: Or 5 feet, 3 inches.Get a more detailed answer ›
For a 16 year old american girl standing at a height of 5 feet 7 inches/170.18 cm, is 114 pounds an okay weight?
Maybe,maybe not: At this body weight for height you have a bmi of 17.8 and fall into the bottom 25% of women in weight for height. If you are healthy and active and follow a balanced diet this is fine. Your predicted weight would increase into the 120 range within the next 2 years to stay in the same pattern.Failure to gain weight would likely place you in an under weight category. ...Read more
My weight around 92 kg. My height around 172 CM so my BMI around 30.1. The problem, i always feel pain to my foot when i try to walk in long distance.
Much too much: The bmi (basal metabolic index) is the most important 'vital sign' in this question. Factors such as male or female, bone frame size (small, medium, large--wrist circumference will tell) are important. But generally 'normal' is defined as 20-25; overweight=25-30; obese = over 30. Your bmi is 32.6. I don't know your age, but if over 18, you have a lifelong problem unfortunately. Sorry. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Femur length to determine baby height cm
- Ideal weight for 172 cm height female
- Do flat feet affect height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Food to calorie converter
- Symptoms of bad torque converter
- Serum creatinine converter
- Symptoms of a bad catalytic converter
- Normal human height in cm