Doctor insights on:
Heavy Menstrual Bleeding With Clots
Heavy menstrual bleeding w/clots,cramps intensify when sitting up in chair and get a little bit better when lying down.What could this be?
Abnormal: It appears, from your description, that this is not the normal state of affairs. I suggest you see your doctor. ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
HI, I've had recurring uti's for over a year now along with heavy periods andnnow also bleeding inbetween periods (clots) and lower back pain. I have
Two conditions: The abnormal menstrual symptoms with dysfunctional bleeding and probable some form of hormonal imbalance are best evaluated and treated by a gynecologist. Recurrent urinary tract infections may be due to structural abnormalities of the urinary tract and are best evaluated by a urologist. ...Read more
2 thoughts: 1) if you are asking- can you decrease bleeding? Many ways: hormone, lysteda, Progesterone iud, ablation...Depends if you are trying to get pregnant or not. 2) if you are asking- how to hold blood so as not to soil clothes at work....In lieu of tampons or pads, the instead soft cup can hold larger amounts of menstrual flow. ...Read more
I found out today that my hemoglobin count is 7.9, likely due to heavy menstrual bleeding. How would you treat this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heavy menstrual bleeding with large blood clots
- Causes of heavy menstrual bleeding with large clots
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy with clots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heavy bleeding with blood clots during period
- Heavy menstrual bleeding large clots
- I have heavy bleeding with blood clots
- Menstrual heavy bleeding and dark clots
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free