Doctor insights on:
Heavy Implantation Bleeding And Twins
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
8 days until period due, heavy brown discharge and light coloured light bleeding with cramps, period or implantation bleeding?
Not really: Politely, "implantation bleeding" is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read more
2 day medium heavy bleeding. Sore breast were hurting 4dpo and stopped when bleeding started (2days before expected period). Period or implantation?
No: Heavy bleeding in early pregnancy is not considered normal. Implantation bleeding, when it occurs is usually just spotting. Rarely it is heavy enough to be confused with a period. Its might be a good idea to do a pregnancy test if you are uncertain if you are pregnant or not. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heavy implantation bleeding with twins
- Implantation bleeding with twins heavy
- Is implantation bleeding heavier for fraternal twins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Implantation bleeding then heavy period
- Implantation bleeding can be heavy
- How heavy is implantation bleeding?
- Heavy implantation bleeding or miscarriage
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free