Doctor insights on:
Heavy Implantation Bleeding And Twins
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Likely breakthrough: It's almost never implantation bleeding, that is largely an internet myth. If - a big if - you actually get implantation bleed it woudl be very light and about 6-7 days after ovulation, or about a week before your expected period. So, i wouldn't worry. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, i had 2 days of light bleeding and today quite heavy, could it be a sign of implantation bleeding?
It is possible: It is possible but implantation bleeding is usually not heavy. If you think you may be pregnant please take a pregnancy test. They are most accurate 3 weeks after sexual activity or one week after a missed period. If you are having unprotected sex then please take a prenatal vitamin with folate daily to prevent birth defects. ...Read more
Doubtful: Implantation bleeding is minimal. For most pregnancies this doesn't truly occur. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heavy implantation bleeding and multiples
- Implantation bleeding with twins heavy
- Is implantation bleeding heavier for fraternal twins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and bright red?
- Heavy implantation bleeding and cramps
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and red?
- Heavy implantation bleeding and pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free