Doctor insights on:
Heavy Implantation Bleeding And Twins
Could be: Implantation bleeding is highly variable, but it should occur around 6-7 days after ovulation/conception - or about 7 days before the next period. Most women will not experience implantation bleeding at all. ...Read more
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Are you pregnant? : Do you know if you are pregnant? A pregnancy test if this first step because an early period or irregular menstrual bleeding is way more common than implantation bleeding. ...Read more
What exactly does implantation bleeding look like? How does it start? How long does it last? Is it different with twin pregnancy?
Brown.: Implantation bleeding occurs when the embryo attaches to the lining of the uterus (womb). It often happens 2-6 days after ovulation and can last from 1-4 days. It ia usually dark brown in color and no heavier than a pantiliner. ...Read more
Not usually: Implantation bleeding, if and when it happens at all, is not usually heavy. I'd look for another cause. ...Read more
See a physician: Not usually.It depends and it can vary from person to person. But if you are having severe cramps also than you should consult a physician to rule out the ectopic pregnancy. ...Read more
Doubtful: Implantation bleeding is minimal. For most pregnancies this doesn't truly occur. ...Read more
No: Implantation bleeding usually is just very minor spotting for a day or so. Majority of patients who conceive do not have implantation bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heavy implantation bleeding and multiples
- Implantation bleeding with twins heavy
- Is implantation bleeding heavier for fraternal twins?
- Implantation bleeding is heavy with twins
- Can you have heavy implantation bleeding and still be pregnant?
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and bright red?
- Heavy implantation bleeding and cramps
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and red?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free