Doctor insights on:
Heavy Implantation Bleeding And Twins
What exactly does implantation bleeding look like? How does it start? How long does it last? Is it different with twin pregnancy?
I only had one drop of implantation bleeding last pregnancy. I had two days of pink and brown spotting 4 days positive opk. Sign of twins? Or?
Unclear: If I understand what you are saying you had some irregular spotting after an ovulation kit tested positive. The only way to know if this is implantation bleeding is to wait and see if you are pregnant by taking a pregnancy test if you miss your cycle. If negative then this is just irregular spotting. None of these symptoms suggest twins. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Likely breakthrough: It's almost never implantation bleeding, that is largely an internet myth. If - a big if - you actually get implantation bleed it woudl be very light and about 6-7 days after ovulation, or about a week before your expected period. So, i wouldn't worry. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi, i had 2 days of light bleeding and today quite heavy, could it be a sign of implantation bleeding?
It is possible: It is possible but implantation bleeding is usually not heavy. If you think you may be pregnant please take a pregnancy test. They are most accurate 3 weeks after sexual activity or one week after a missed period. If you are having unprotected sex then please take a prenatal vitamin with folate daily to prevent birth defects. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heavy implantation bleeding and multiples
- Implantation bleeding with twins heavy
- Is implantation bleeding heavier for fraternal twins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and bright red?
- Heavy implantation bleeding and cramps
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and red?
- Heavy implantation bleeding and pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free