Doctor insights on:
Heart Worms Cause Cardiomyopathy
I have congestive heart failure with a 30% ejection fraction, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy , and left bundle branch block is it safe for me to fly?
Depends: It depends on your overall health. Do you have an icd, are you on daily oxygen, daily medications, can you sit for exended lengths of time, how long is the flight? Commercial airlines have cabin pressures set to about 7000ft. So if you can tolerate that altitude (denver is about 5600ft), air travel may be ok. Discuss with your doctor. Tsa will need to know if you have an icd. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you have prolonged (I.e 24/7) stress cardiomyopathy symptoms (or heart pain caused by stress). As opposed to just one significant event?
Can U hav prolonged (on & off pain all day) stress cardiomyopathy symptoms (or heart pain caused by stress). As opposed to just one significant event?
CM not painful: Cardiomyopathy is not painful. It's damaged heart muscle that leads to impairment of the pumping action of the heart. It usually leads to shortness of breath with exertion. You may be talking about Takotsubo cardiomyopathy which seems to be associated with a very high level of stress, usually an acute event. but again, not painful. It's diagnosed by echocardiogram and resolves in most cases. ...Read more
I have mild hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in the left ventricular. Can this cause fatal arrhythmia? I have had an echo which showed my heart is strong.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anxiety cause enlarged heart cardiomyopathy
- Alcoholic cardiomyopathy can cause heart attack
- Heart condition hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Postpartum cardiomyopathy causes
- What are the causes of dilated cardiomyopathy?
- Causes of dilated cardiomyopathy
- What are the causes of viral cardiomyopathy?
- Talk to a cardiologist online