Doctor insights on:
Heart Healthy Plain Banana Smoothies
Yes : Keep it up.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many things: Eat a good and balanced diet. Maintain a healthy weight, Exercise regularly ( 30 minutes 3X / wk or more). Treat high blood pressure and diabetes if you have them. Do not smoke or use drugs like cocaine. Talk with your doc about taking an aspirin each day and consider if a statin is right for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What's the best kind of butter or spread? Is promise really heart-healthy? What should I be looking for to know i'm making a good choice?
Real butter best: Coconut oil for saute, olive oil for salad. ...Read more
The heart is one of the most important organs in the body. What can you do to keep your heart healthy?
Aerobic fitness: This is the single best gift you can give your heart. Avoiding smoking, keeping cholesterol and blood pressure and blood sugar down, and avoiding needle drugs are the other things you want to do to keep your heart working well. There are no guarantees, but this stacks the odds for you. ...Read more
Please suggest what foods can be considered heart healthy - what should I eat and what should I avoid?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i live a healthy life with slightly enlarged heart?
- How to make a heart healthy after adderall?
- What should the average heart rate of a healthy 38 year old female be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is venison meat heart healthy?
- Healthy resting heart rate for women chart
- Healthy breakfast smoothies for teens
- Effects of eating squid on the heart
- Talk to a cardiologist online