Doctor insights on:
Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water
But I get headaches when I exercise. I do drink water during the work out. My parents told me that if I over do it, I could have a heart attack?
Spitting or coughing up phlegm after drinking water. Are these symptoms of heart attack or heart disease?
Can u have a heart attack from going from extreme heat to extreme cold say maybe getting out of hot tub in to cold water pool?
How likely is a 24 year old female to have a heart attack no drink no drugs exercise regular but over weight
Is a cold a sign of an impending heart attack in a 23 yo female. Dont smoke or drink and dont do drugs?
No: These are the typical signs: Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain. Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach. Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort. Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Went out drinking lastnite woke u this morning my chest is killing me n I know I'm not having a heart attack but it feels that way ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heart attack vs drinking cold water
- Benefits of drinking warm lemon water
- Drinking warm salt water benefits
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is drinking warm water good in pregnancy?
- Is drinking warm water good for you?
- Drinking warm water during pregnancy
- Is it ok to drink warm water when pregnant?
- Talk to a cardiologist online