Doctor insights on:
Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water
But I get headaches when I exercise. I do drink water during the work out. My parents told me that if I over do it, I could have a heart attack?
Spitting or coughing up phlegm after drinking water. Are these symptoms of heart attack or heart disease?
Can u have a heart attack from going from extreme heat to extreme cold say maybe getting out of hot tub in to cold water pool?
My chest is hurting very bad even to take a swallow of drink after moving to a downstairs apt from upstairs it burns is it a heart attack.im 44y old m?
Is a cold a sign of an impending heart attack in a 23 yo female. Dont smoke or drink and dont do drugs?
No: These are the typical signs: Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain. Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach. Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort. Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How likely is a 24 year old female to have a heart attack no drink no drugs exercise regular but over weight
I'm sixteen no health problems, have anxiety, don't drink any caffiene, what's the likeliness of me having a heart attack? I'm terrified of having one
My stubborn husband had a heart attack last Oct and had angioplasty. He is now drinking coca-cola Zero against our advice. Please advise.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I recently had a panic attack and now every time i drink any caffeine my heart starts pounding and hurting
- Lemon and honey in warm water side effects
- Why do i get trembling and chills after drinking cold water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could burping and chest pain mean a heart attack
- How to tell difference between gas and heart attack?
- Mixing hot water and cold water for drinking
- What causes the body to feel weak even when you eat and drink plenty of water?
- Talk to a cardiologist online