Doctor insights on:
Heart Attack Vs Drinking Cold Water
But I get headaches when I exercise. I do drink water during the work out. My parents told me that if I over do it, I could have a heart attack?
Spitting or coughing up phlegm after drinking water. Are these symptoms of heart attack or heart disease?
Is a cold a sign of an impending heart attack in a 23 yo female. Dont smoke or drink and dont do drugs?
No: These are the typical signs: Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain. Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach. Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort. Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can u have a heart attack from going from extreme heat to extreme cold say maybe getting out of hot tub in to cold water pool?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heart attacks and drinking warm water
- Drinking cold water vs hot water
- Exercise cold drinks heart attacks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does drinking cold water affect heart rate?
- Is it healthy to drink cold water?
- Drinking cold water
- Anxiety attacks vs heart attack
- Talk to a cardiologist online