Doctor insights on:
Heart Attack Pulse Rate
My pulse was at 77 and it shot up to 150 after a cigarette and it wasn't coming down is that normal? I thought i was heart attack bound
Nicotine stimulation: Cigarette smoking is a stress on heart and lungs which are acting as a circulation and oxygenation unit for the body. Nerves are stimulated by the chemicals inhaled and oxygen is deprived with smoke and such response is a heralding sign of early cardiac dysfunction. Please get a stress test for your heart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If my pulse is normal, does that mean i'm probably not having a heart attack? Can't tell if reflux, anxiety or heart.
When I sleep at night I feel my heart is pumping very fast but my pulse is 85 bpm. I feel like I am going to have an heart attack but don't have pain.
Can lots of gas/indegistion be similar to heart attack? Like pain under left breast/heart beat under breast bone or maybe its my pulse. Any advice?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pulse rate during heart attack
- Does pulse rate increase during heart attack?
- Widowmaker heart attack survival rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your pulse change during a heart attack?
- Survival rate after massive heart attack
- High pulse pressure low heart rate
- How to calculate target heart rate after a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online