Doctor insights on:
Heart Attack First Aid Kit
Whats the fastest first aid that can be provided when you suspect a person is having a heart attack?
Call 911: There is no home treatment for a heart attack. Emergency hospital care is critical for survival and recovery. Prior to paramedic arrival an Aspirin can be chewed and swallowed. If the person has had heart problems and has Nitroglycerin they can use it as directed until the paramedics arrive. The 911 operator may give more specific instructions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How come people use epinephrine for heart attacks, and not norepinephrine? And would one or both be useful for a first aid kit?
First aid for tachycardia (high heart rate) all of the sudden. What are the first steps to calm it down. Presume no past condition is known. ?
Here's a list: Bandages, antibacterial ointment, instant heat pack, instant cold pack, gauze, alcohol wipes or bottle, aspiring, ibuprofen, q-tips, cotton balls, sunscreen, and any other things unique to your health needs such as an inhaler if you have asthma, Epinephrine pen if you are allergic to bee stings. ...Read more
Swiss: I like a swiss army knife or a leatherman because the can serve as a multi-use tool and not just a knife. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- First aid providers give aspirin heart attack
- What is the first aid for heart attack?
- Making kids first aid kit craft
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average age of first heart attack
- Make homemade first aid kit
- What are the symptoms of a first heart attack?
- What is the first sign of a heart attack?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free