Doctor insights on:
Hearing Ringing Ears Associated Syndrome
I hear this ringing sound for like two seconds almost every month in my lifted ear only could it be my unborn child's heartbeat I'm hearing I need phe?
Tinnitus: 2 seconds every month seems like a rare event to me. It's unlikely that ringing sound is fetal heartbeat. If worried, time rate of ringing sound. Fetal heart rate is 120-160 beats per minute or 2-3 beats per second. Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tinnitus/basics/definition/con-20021487 for more info. ...Read more
Went to rock concert last night that was extremely loud. My ears are still constantly ringing & my hearing diminished by 75%. Will this get better?
I will be doing nothing and then my hearing will go away for a second and then my ear starts ringing goes away and comes back?
All day my right ear has been ringing on and off and I lose hearing in the left one but only for a few seconds it doesnt hurt what could this be?
I've had ringing in my right ear since yesterday afternoon. It muffles my hearing. What could cause this? How do I stop it?
I keep losing hearing one ear and it has loud ringing. It only lasts a few seconds & doesn't hurt. It has happened 3 times today. Should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I keep hearing a ringing in my ear
- Any sexually cause hearing ringing ears
- Is it permanent if somebody has sudden hearing loss followed by ringing in ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hearing loss and ringing in the ears
- Ringing ear syndrome
- Ringing in ears
- Why was i hearing my heartbeat in my ear when i was lying down?
- Sudden hearing loss following ringing in ears for years what caused that