Doctor insights on:
Healthy Weight Vs Height
Tables: There are specific tables and there is body type to be considered. ...Read more
Hi m 28 yrs old and 5'4 height and my weight has not increased much my diet is irregular please suggest diet to gain healthy weight for my age.
Depends: If you are in your teenage years or if you are referring to a child, a good healthy diet with plenty of exercise and activity can maximize your chances to attain your full potential. However, if you are an adult, there isnt much you can do as your bones have fused leaving no room for further growth. ...Read more
Growth: Per the CDC, she is at the upper end of normal for both stature and weight. However, a single point on the growth curve does yield as much data as many points over the course of her life. Her pediatrician should be able to tell you if she has always followed the upper growth curves, or if this is a new finding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If im in the 1% of naturally skinny women what is the healthy weight for my height 1, 82 ? Its very hard for me to gain !
You decide: "ideal weight" is subscience and entertainment. A woman needs only a little bit of body fat sufficient to keep her hormones able to sustain the monthly cycle. Your best weight is what looks and feels right to you and allows you to take part successfully in the fitness activities that you enjoy. Most women would be very glad to find it "hard to gain". Stay fit & your body will stay right naturally. ...Read more
Check With....: Check with your doctors or look at the cdc ( center for disease control ) website for standard numbers.Remember that there is a large variation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Am i a healthy weight for my age and height calculator?
- Minimum healthy weight for your height
- What's a healthy weight for my height and age
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Healthy weight for women by height and age chart
- Healthy height to weight ratio for women
- What is a healthy weight for my age and height?
- Weight vs height chart for men
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free