Doctor insights on:
Healthy Weight Vs Height
Check With....: Check with your doctors or look at the cdc ( center for disease control ) website for standard numbers.Remember that there is a large variation. ...Read more
If im in the 1% of naturally skinny women what is the healthy weight for my height 1, 82 ? Its very hard for me to gain !
You decide: "ideal weight" is subscience and entertainment. A woman needs only a little bit of body fat sufficient to keep her hormones able to sustain the monthly cycle. Your best weight is what looks and feels right to you and allows you to take part successfully in the fitness activities that you enjoy. Most women would be very glad to find it "hard to gain". Stay fit & your body will stay right naturally. ...Read more
137-184 lbs: According the the "quartlet index", more commonly known as the body mass index (bmi) your ideal weight range would be between 137-184 pounds. Studies by the major life insurance companies find that people of your height at that weight range, tend to live longer, better quality lives. 185-221 is overweight, greater than 221 moves into categories of obesity for your height. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Weight vs height graph
- Weight vs height formula
- Healthy height and weight for children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Weight vs height chart for men
- Height weight chart vs bmi
- Healthy weights for women by height and age
- What is a healthy weight for my height?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free