Doctor insights on:
Any recommandations for healthy meals ? Is it true that the meals (healthy or non-healthy )affected the skin ?
Healthy diet: Eat fresh real food, not food from packages or mixes. Organic food, free of pesticides, is ideal. Eat brightly colored fruits and vegetables. If you eat meat, use it as a seasoning, rather than the main course. Avoid fried foods and sugar (added sugar, sugared drinks, alcohol, anything with high fructose corn syrup). Shop in the perimeter of the grocery store where the fresh products are located. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Soups: soups are healthy meals you can make ahead of time and freeze for the week. Pea soup, vegetable soup, bean soup are all good choices. ...Read more
Big Subject!!: Extra virgin olive oil use is a preventive for stroke and coronary artery disease. Poach eggs instead of frying to reduce unnecessary calories and fat. Healthy Oils for salad dressings? Think cold-pressed like flaxseed, sesame, safflower or sunflower. To prevent Olive Oil from becoming rancid, store at a temperature of 64 °F to 68 °F. ...Read more
There are some: great websites that are specifically for this purpose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Healthy 7 day meal plan for teens
- Recommended healthy meal plan to lose weight for a 60 year old male
- Is eating two meals a day healthy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Healthy meal plan for the elderly
- Healthy main course meal
- Healthy meals under 600 calories
- Healthy meal plan 1 year old
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free