Doctor insights on:
Health To Heart
Check this out: Click on this reference: http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1200303Get a more detailed answer ›
Fresh low fat food: Heart healthy food is low salt and low in saturated fat. Kidney disease diets need to be low in phosphate, low salt and low in high acid (low ph) such as carbonated drinks. Advanced kidney disease diets are also low in potassium. Kidney diets can be obtained from a dietician or the website of the national kidney foundation. ...Read more
My heart beat is regularly high , around 100 or above, around 88 when very calm and rested, any reasons y this may b
?Is it damaging 2 health or heart
I found some mold in my closet. I have been in the room about 15 mo, and was wondering if it has permanently damaged my health.Have heart/lungs issues?
Do you have lung doc: I would see your primary physician, who may refer you to a pulmonologist (lung doctor), allergist/immunologist (allergy doctor), and or an infectious disease specialist. You can consider purchasing a test kit to identify the type of mold, they're usually about $20 at most hardware stores. Once the results return, they should follow-up to send a mold specialist for further evaluation. ...Read more
Is it normal for my heart rate to drop while resting? 26, overweight, non-smoker, and no health issues. Heart is fine. Troponin I levels < 0.02. My heart rate will drop down to as low as 53 while resting. Shouod I be concerned?
Sounds fine: This varies a lot among people. If you do not have fainting or shortness of breath, be thankful for good health. I trust your EKG is okay ...Read more
I've been really worried and stressed lately, it has been hard to breath(no health conditions), heart skipping beats and mild chest pain, what could it?
I have bad health aniexty. My heart rate is usually 86+. I've been calmer lately and it's around 71. Normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use the smart health heart rate monitor watch?
- Can you give me some tips on how to boost your heart health?
- How to improve your heart health with diet and exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does my oral health have to do with my heart health?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- How to read blood presure heart monitor at hospital bedside?
- How to induce a fatal heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online