Doctor insights on:
Health And Nutrition Secrets
Yes: We live in a toxic world. Every person has many toxins, such as heavy metals, pesticides, pcb's, dioxins, pthalates, pbb's etc. Detoxification programs can lower our body burdens of these chemicals & research shows people generally feel better after such programs & this may be the best way to prevent disease! i advise everyone to do an annual cleanse. There are many ways to cleanse- see comment:. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I don't like onion and garlic ..Can this affect my health ? Is there other food that can give me the same nutritional value ?
Food affects GI: Consider the beneficial effects of live-lactobacillus yogurt when compared to the detrimental effects of some processed foods containing nitrates. Choose mindfully. Avoid fasting because of the overeating imbalance seen after the fast. Favor fresh, whole foods grown locally. ...Read more
Do frozen veggies have same nutrition as raw veggies? And can microwaving food damage the food's nutritional components or does it maintain them?
Can a person live on nutritional drinks such as ensure for few months while having jaw/teeth surgery? Want to make sure I am getting enough nutrition
Yes, but...: Unfortunately, the marketers neglect to warn the consumers about the huge risk to the patient's dental health. These products are loaded with sugar. In my elderly patients and those on mouth-drying meds, it is not uncommon to see new root cavities after routine use of these "nutritional supplements." moderation means variation--no one food/item is a panacea, and everything comes at with a risk. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the relationship between nutrition and health?
- Ocular health nutrition on paprika and spinach
- Nutrition basics for better health and performance
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sport nutrition for health and performance
- Artificial hydration and nutrition
- How helpful is the waterpik for dental health i tried it and it hurts my gums?
- Health and wellness slogans
- Relationship between nutrition and reproductive health