Doctor insights on:
Healing Time Concussion
I have had a mild concussion for a week. Am I good to smoke recreationally? Or will that affect the healing process?
Many good options: I advise a diet rich in quality protein ; a variety of fruits ; vegetables. Many supplements improve brain health including b vitamins (esp. B12 if you're deficient), phosphatidylserine, acetyl-l-carnitine, rhodiola, bacopa, vinpocetine, lion's mane mushrooms, ashwagandha and gingko. A good article is at http://bit.Ly/1aadgih also consider seeing a cranial osteopath- see http://bit.Ly/1czftfh. ...Read more
Hi bumped my head on wall , 4 days ago .Not any symptoms bk then . Bump is healing . Only sympt now is my anxiety, tmj , concussion? or pcs?
Can I do harm to my brain or healing if i drink 1beer on a weading, 2 months after a concussion?Don't really have any symptoms.Only sometime dizzines.
No: No damage with having a couple of drinks at a wedding to the brain long term. ...Read more
I received a concussion 7.5 weeks ago but the only symptom I've had is a slight fogginess. It seems like tunnel vision. Does this require treatment?
Concussion: Yes. The persistent symptoms require evaluation with an MRI of the brain. A concussion specialist may want to do neuropsychological testing to identify any subtle cognitive deficits. You will want to get cleared by your physician for sports and exercise too. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wrist hairline fracture healing time
- Thumb fracture healing time weeks
- What is the typical healing time for a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fibula spiral fracture healing time
- Bone bruise foot healing time
- Broken pinky toe healing time
- Broken 5th metatarsal healing time
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free