Doctor insights on:
Headache With A Fever
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Am on my day 8 after an embrayo transfer.i am having headache and slight fever, please what could be the problem. Thanks?
I been sick since thursday feeling like i need to puke since then and i been cold and had a headache and no fever what's wrong with me?
Headache stiff neck: Although no fever, 45 % of patients won't have the classic triad of headache, stiff neck and fever. So it's always good to evaluate a headache with a stiff neck which are present in 90 percent plus of meningitis patients. If a recent cold or sore throat was treated with antibiotics a fever could be masked and symptoms could take from 1 to 7 days. See a physician. ...Read more
Sometimes i feel very cold sometimes very sweaty with headache n high fever. From 2 days it happens?
Infection: You should get an evaluation to identify the source of your infection and treatment. ...Read more
My head is on fire and I have a massive headache but no fever. Why does my head feel like it's gonna melt?
May be migraine: More history is needed. Did you have any other symptoms? Are you having trouble with vision, hearing, nausea, vomiting, movement of extremities? How old are you and what are your underlying medical conditions? Have you had problems with your teeth or ear infections? This sounds severe enough for you to seek medical care if it continues any longer. Hope you feel better soon. ...Read more
My son woke up with a fever of 1001.5 and strong head ache. seems like every time the meds start wearing off he gets the headache again and fever. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low grade fever with a headache nausea during menstruation
- I have a real bad headache stuffy nose and a stomach ache whata wrong with me
- Do you get a fever with a concussion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a fever with bronchitis after antibiotics are started?
- Causes of a 101 degree fever in children
- Do you always have a fever with meningitis?
- My seven year old has a headache and fever what should i give him
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free