Doctor insights on:
Headache For 4 Days Off And On What To Do
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Off and on headache for four days; off and on numbness and tingling in the extremities; loss of balance; inability to grasp off and on - unilaterally?
Immediate attention: Headaches can be common but the other associated symptoms you describe make it more serious. Any headache with associated CNS complaints needs to be investigated urgently. The extremity involvement, balance issues and grasping difficulties speak to other nerve bundle involvement. I recommend that you see a physician immediately for full evaluation and possibly some imaging studies. Feel better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Everything hurts as if i were working out without stretching i m having issues with headaches i m always tired and have to force myself to eat the pain is getting worse everyday and it has been going on for about four days its getting colder could that be
See your doctor: If your symptoms have been worsening like this, you need to see your doctor for an evaluation to see what's going on. ...Read more
I had a lunbar puncture a week ago. I got a bad headache for four days and today no headache. I still feel very weak and a little off. Is that normal?
I drank a four look that had been open for days and been having bad headaches for days now and OTC meds doesn't help.. Should I be worried?
Four Look: I don't know what you took because I don't know what the name of what you took is. if they're active ingredients to have been spoiled changed by temperature you might have a problem. You can relay the full name of the product to your physician to help guide you ...Read more
I fainted four days ago and ever since have been experiencing hot and cold flashes, headaches, tiredness and occasional shaking. Should i be worried?
Yes: And you need to see your doctor asap before you faint and hit your head. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- What do symptoms like swollen lymph nodes and headaches for 2 days mean?
- Migraine for 4 days meds not working what do i do on topamax
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Very itchy rash around my neck its splotchy and very dry what to do for it
- What to give 4 year old for runny nose and cough?
- What should i look for in soaps to use to clear up black spots on face and neck?
- What to do for severe swelling of the jaw and lip due to toothache?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free