Doctor insights on:
Hcg Levels With Twins At 6 Weeks
Can your HCG level lower if you had vanishing twins syndrome? Had positive tests now negative with bleeding. I am almost 6 weeks.
Is it ok to have twins in 5-6 week gestiona , one sac but no heart beats.Hcg levels, 51330 iu/ml and after two days it became 57396iu/ml is it normal?
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My beta hcg level was 144 on Mar 21. 2 days after (Mar 23) it was 540. Is this increase of HCG a problem? Or can it be twins?
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
Aware: If this is what is happening I would say be aware, rather than be concerned. The outcomes are not guaranteed but they are often very good, this happens a lot. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal hcg levels at 6 weeks with twins
- Hcg levels at 6 weeks pregnant with twins
- Normal hcg levels at 5 weeks with twins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hcg levels at 4 weeks pregnant with twins
- Hcg levels at 5 weeks pregnant with twins
- Hcg level at 5 weeks with twins
- 6 weeks pregnant hcg levels twins
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online