Doctor insights on:
Hcg Levels By Week For Twins
Can your HCG level lower if you had vanishing twins syndrome? Had positive tests now negative with bleeding. I am almost 6 weeks.
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
Is it ok to have twins in 5-6 week gestiona , one sac but no heart beats.Hcg levels, 51330 iu/ml and after two days it became 57396iu/ml is it normal?
Aware: If this is what is happening I would say be aware, rather than be concerned. The outcomes are not guaranteed but they are often very good, this happens a lot. Best wishes. ...Read more
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hcg levels for twins at 2 weeks
- Hcg level twins 4 weeks
- Normal hcg levels by week for twins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hcg levels in twin pregnancy week by week
- Hcg levels with twins at 6 weeks
- Twin hcg levels by week chart
- Hcg levels for twins at 7 weeks
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online