Doctor insights on:
Hcg Level For Twins At 4 Weeks
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
Can your HCG level lower if you had vanishing twins syndrome? Had positive tests now negative with bleeding. I am almost 6 weeks.
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My beta hcg level was 144 on Mar 21. 2 days after (Mar 23) it was 540. Is this increase of HCG a problem? Or can it be twins?
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
My hCG level at 6w was 62, 895 and at 6w5d 120, 896. Is this possibly twins? The 6w ultrasound showed 1 for sure and a light spot in the opp.Corner.
Wide range: Beta HCG in twin pregnancies is normally elevated above the level of singleton pregnancies, but has a wide range. At 9-10 weeks the levels should be around 250, 000 to 400, 000, however, the trending may be as important in the evaluation. Twin pregnancy is considered high risk and should have regular visits with ob. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal hcg levels for twins at 4 weeks
- Hcg levels for twins at 6 weeks
- Hcg levels at 4 weeks pregnant with twins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal hcg levels for twins at 5 weeks
- Hcg levels for twins at 7 weeks
- Hcg levels for twins at 2 weeks
- Normal hcg levels at 6 weeks with twins
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online