Doctor insights on:
Hcg False Positive Pregnancy Test
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can the hCG activator pills cause a false positive pregnancy test? If u stopped taking them a month ago...
Does Flagyl/metronidazole 500mg medication have HCG in it? Can this drug cause a false positive pregnancy test?
Does metformin contain HCG? Taking for two weeks off for two weeks then I got a positive pregnancy test. Wondering if it's a false positive?
I got a positive pregnancy test Saturday. MOnday my HCG was 152 and yesterday it went down to 143. Is it possible to have such a slight decrease and have a healthy pregnancy?
Unlikely: The hCG levels typically rise throughout pregnancy until about 12 to 14 weeks when the levels decrease slowly for a few weeks. In early pregnancy, when the levels fall as you describe, it is a sign of a failed pregnancy and there is very little chance for a successful pregnancy outcome. You should be prepared for a miscarriage. See your doctor and keep your followup appointments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hcg drops cause false positive pregnancy test?
- Can you get a false positive pregnancy test on mirena?
- Plan b false positive pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pcos false positive pregnancy test
- False positive pregnancy test after miscarriage
- Chances of getting a false positive pregnancy test
- First response pregnancy test false positive
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online