Doctor insights on:
Hcg Days Past Ovulation
Beta hcg 14 days past ovulation = 70, 16 dpo = 106. No cramping or bleeding. What are the chances of a viable pregnancy?
May be undetectable: Conception, as defined by the generation of a fertilized ovum, occurs within day or so of the sex. However, it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period. ...Read more
My beta hcg was 4000+ at 11 days past ovulation, Is the level normal for singlet? What other conditions high hcg could indicate?
I am 7 days past ovulation and have a beta hCG of only 2.4. My re is going to repeat it in 48 hours. Is this normal?
How soon does the placenta start producing HCG? I got a positive test and believe only 8 days past ovulation. Or may I be further along?
Positive test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. In your case you may have just detected it early. If your unsure if your last period then you could be further along ...Read more
My beta HCG level was 30 at 12 days past ovulation. On day 14 DPO it was 83. They gynie put me on progesterone. Is my levels too low?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hcg levels by days past ovulation
- Hcg levels days past ovulation
- 7 days past ovulation symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 14 days past ovulation negative pregnancy test
- 10 days past ovulation pregnancy symptoms
- 8 days past ovulation and tacky discharge
- 6 days past ovulation symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free