Doctor insights on:
Hcg And Thyroid Medicine
Discuss with your MD: You need to discuss with your doctor who ordered those blood work-in regard to the blood work result. ...Read more
My 15 year old daughter has hormonal imbalance and has a slow thyroid, is it safe for her to follow the hCG diet?
My monthly period late for 21days now, beta hCG negative, hormonal blood test normal. My gyn doc suggest ultrasound also normal, thyroid also normal!
Thyroid.: The simple answer is no! if your lymph nodes swell your doctor will tell you what needs to be done. ...Read more
If you have: An overactive thyroid and don't take your antithyroid meds, you can get a headache. Also, if you have been treated for hyperthyroidism and now have hypothyroidism, failure to take the proper dose of brand name T4 replacement can also lead the headaches, but it is less likely. ...Read more
Do you get a lot of back pain if you don't take your thyroid medicine for an under active thyroid?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alternative medicine for thyroid disease
- Types of thyroid medicine
- Thyroid medicine herbs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid medicine and grapefruit juice
- Holistic medicine thyroid nodules
- Nuclear medicine scan for thyroid
- Mylan thyroid medicine
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online