Doctor insights on:
Hcg 5000 Iu
Clomid (clomiphene) 100mg for 3 months still not pregnant.my doc gave me hCG 5000 IU on 8thmay 13CD.Had one mature follicle of 19.2mm.getting -ve HPT and no AVF ?
Consider specialist: AVF? Not sure what that refers to... Clomid (clomiphene) does not work for everyone. Remember that on a per month basis, releasing one egg, that your chance to conceive is only about 15-20% at best. Has your doctor confirmed open tubes with HSG test? Checked your partner's sperm? Also consider adding in IUI to your treatment. If not pregnant with one more try of Clomid (clomiphene), it's time to move on to specialist ...Read more
My wife preg 8 wk ultrasound shows internal os is opened by 3.5mm and cervical length of aprk 3.7 CM Our doc suggest HCG in 5000 IU per wk is it safe?
Not pregnant: Less than 2 in this case means the level is below the detection limit of the test. Normal ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hcg 5000 iu injection ovulation
- Hcg 5000 iu im injection and egg ruptured what's next
- Vitamin d3 5000 iu
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 5000 iu vitamin a to mg
- Hucog 5000 iu injection
- Choriomon 5000 iu injection
- Vitamin d3 5000 iu softgels
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online