Doctor insights on:
Haw River Syndrome
I collect rocks and deal with river bed dirt and mud. I'm not sure what Tet shot I got but it was six years ago. Do I need another?
I received Seretide 50/200 from River East Supplies...affiliated with Canadadrugs.com The diskus came in a white GSK package but no foil was present.
Might not be: as effective, this foil protects against humidity which can affect the drug potency while stored, better call them for replacement or explanation ...Read more
Call 911: Call 911.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bumps, scapes, sun: Since I have rafted many rivers including the poudre river (prounouced 'poo-der') in colorado many risks are assumed. First you may fall out of the raft and injure yourself so scapes/bruises are common. Helmets & life vests are standard on the poudre. The most common ailment is sunburn so wear lots of sunscreen >50spf and don't forget lip protection (>50spf). Always listen to your raft guide! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Signs of down syndrome in the womb
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Down syndrome dominant or recessive
- Tmj syndrome
- Flat head syndrome treatment for adults
- Do down syndrome babies move less in the womb?
- What is carsonoid syndrome?