Doctor insights on:
Having Frequent Urination And Dribbling Afterwards This Year
Polyuria is also known as Increased urination. Polyuria is a symptom in which a person makes an abnormally large amount of urine, meaning a large amount each time he urinates (pees) and/or a large total amount throughout the day. Causes of polyuria include diabetes, use of diuretics, drinking ...Read more
16 yr male,uncircumcised, frequent Urination,pos-void dribbling. Urinelaysis neg,doctor no concern, symptoms come and go for weeks. ?
Several times a year when urinating get stabbing pain in perenium up through penis followed by urge to urinate and dribbling. goes away-muscle spsm?
hi I am 24 year male I suffer from frequent urination everyday... I need to find a solution for this so please help me.. ?
We can help!: Urinary frequency can occur for many reasons, and finding the cause can often require a detailed patient history, physical exam, or other testing. I suggest seeing your primary care physician for evaluation. If your symptoms are very bothersome, seek a urologist. Keeping a bladder diary for 48 hours is very helpful for the physician: write down when and how much you drink, and when you void. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6 year old son had sudden onset of frequent urination. About 4 days ago he started going about every 10- 20 minutes.
Cannot say: but a simple urinalysis can really rule in/out possibilities. Some foam in the urine is entirely normal. Protein leaking from a leaky kidney can cause kidney FAILURE if not treated. The one patient I have with NULL DISEASE, gets this every 2 years, gets treated for 1 month and is OK. Diabetes, severe hypertension, other kidney trouble, moonshine poisoning, several other unlikely possibilities. ...Read more
Symptoms: This warrants assessment.Get a more detailed answer ›
UTI - Diabetes: You need to be evaluated for a urinary tract infection via urinalysis, and diabetes by a blood sugar level. Please be seen by a doctor this coming week. 1 year of these symptoms is not good and leads me to think it could be from undiagnosed diabetes. And if diabetes, you can get UTI's much easier! Go get checked out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I am a 22 year old male student and i have lumps in both breast why is this
- I have frequent urination and itchying what does that mean
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a white spot under my tongue and it hurts is this a blister
- My breast still make milk and i stopped breast feeding a year ago is this normal
- Frequent urination and bloated stomach
- Pressure in lower abdomen and frequent urination
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free