Doctor insights on:
Having Eye Symptoms Of Diabetes Go To Eye Or Endo Doctor
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Occasionally: Diabetes can lead to leaking blood vessels in the body. The easiest place to spot the small vessels (which are first affected) is the retina in the back of the eye. Retinal blood vessel disease (retinopathy) usually does not show up until after one has been diabetic for several years, so looking for it is not a useful early detection method, but it certainly can be picked up by an eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Mom 53,pain on L side of face-in& around eye, ear&head.(Diabetes,kidney trans5yrs ago) Took fluticasone spray nauseated shortly after. Sinusitis,Doc?
Most likely yes: Most likely based on those symptoms, she should see her family doctor and be evaluated for anribiotics need ...Read more
Severe upper eyelid edema. Lasix no good. I have copd, emphysema, & diabetes 2.. eye doc said water retention. doc said maybe from copd. ?
Have a cyst and nodules , endo sure I have graves, scan on Thursday, then an eye doc. Wants to remove thyroid. Should I let him? What is cyst?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- I have a lazy eye should i go to an ophthalmologist or to an optometrist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do symptoms of pink eye take to disappear on tobramycin?
- Is it okay to have permanent visible blood vessels in the sclera of the eye?
- What does it mean to have a dot of blood in your eye?
- If you have pink eye should you go to school
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free