Doctor insights on:
Having An Abortion Twice
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
Interrupts hormones: Mifepristone (aka ru 486) works by interrupting the pregnancy hormones which support the growth of the growing fetus and placenta. About 48 hours later, another medicine called Misoprostol is taken to help expel the pregnancy. This type of abortion is best done prior to 7 weeks, although sometime can be used even later up to 9 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Having menses twice a month
- Chances of having twins twice
- Having period twice a month
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have mumps twice?
- Is it normal to have menstruation twice a month?
- Is having periods twice in a month normal?
- I have fainted twice in a week
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free