Doctor insights on:
Having A Baby Boy
Same way every time: Urban myth may have you believe you can pre-select your offspring but that is bogus.If you go the test tube baby route you might be able to pretest an embryo & have it implanted, but that is tedious & expensive.You get pregnant & get whatever the successful sperm has made.(the sperm determines the sex)you have the same chance for boy or girl any pregnancy. ...Read more
Pros and Cons: Majority of caucasian americans + all muslims +jews are circumcised. Majority of european, hispanics +asians not. Fathers, sons + siblings like 2b similar. Utis in babies >frquent in incircumcised but utis in baby boys r uncommon. Indicated if urinary tract abnormalitise present, not if hypospadias or penile chordee. ? Reduce or increase premarture ejaculation. !10% un circ. Males trouble sometime. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My husband and i are thinking of having a baby. We would like to have a baby boy. We know that timing and sex position are important. Is there other t?
Old wives tales: Short of doing selective embryo implantation or other work with the aid of a fertility center, there is no method for pre selecting the gender of your offspring. All proposed methods work well half the time, which perpetuates the myth. When they fail, they come up with reasons you didn't do it right. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to have a baby boy instead of a girl?
- How can i increase my chances of having a baby boy?
- How to have a baby boy or girl?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to have a baby boy positions?
- What are the symptoms of having a baby boy?
- Having a baby boy or girl
- How to have a baby boy naturally?
- Talk to a pediatrician online