Doctor insights on:
Have Pain In My Diaphram Area Have Been Coughing Alot Should I Be Worried
Likely benign: With severe coughing you may pull a chest or abdominal muscle. I would only worry if you are having shortness of breath; if that is the case i would see a doctor right away. Also, please check in with your md if not feeling better in a few days. ...Read more
4 days, seriously bad cough, chesty. I drink a lot of water but hasn't helped. When I cough it has a sharp shooting pain in the area of my diaphragm.
Hi I have had pain since thursday in my chest and ribs and diaphragm i have a cough finding it hard to bring phlegm up worse lying down what is this?
When i breathe in deeply i get an achy pain where my diaphragm roughly is. I feel lethargic and achy all over i have a cough aswell, what could it be?
R/O PLEURITIS : PLEURITIS=inflammation of the lining of the lung and Pericarditis = inflammation of the lining of the heart can both cause referred shoulder pain. As well as a PE=Lung blood clot. You need a full exam lab testing CXR/EKG/Shoulder X-ray to evaluate your symptoms . Please seek prompt medical attention for diagnosis and treatment options. ...Read more
Sore throat/fever gone. Now persistent ticklish cough cause intense pain in my upper abdomen, right in center of diaphragm. Very afraid to cough. Er?
Why does my neck and side (maybe diaphragm) on my right side hurts when i cough or breathe deeply?
23 years old, physically fit. Got sick 3 weeks back, but still have a lingering cough/phlegm. Coughing a lil from the diaphragm. What to do? See doc?
Yes, see doctor: You probably developed an upper respiratory tract infection which has been complicated by a bacterial sinus infection. See your doctor and have a course of antibiotics prescribed and you should do well. ...Read more
Headache, drained, cold and a cough when I cough my sides and diaphragm hurt. feeling really bloated and my stomachs hurts felt sick yesterday all day?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- What does it mean when i have pain in the lower part of my pubic area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- I have pain in the bone of my right elbow what should i do
- I have been having shooting pain down my spine what could that be
- I have a terrible pain in my right lower abdomen what could this be
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online