Doctor insights on:
Hashimotos Thyroiditis Ear Pain
Several common forms of thyroiditis. Subacute thyroidits is from a virus. Your thyroid is tender, transient hyperthyroidism, but then resolution. Hashimotos thyroiditis is usually without pain, eventually causes hypothyroidism, but can coexist with graves hyperthyroidism. Two other forms are post partum thyroiditis and "painless" thyroiditis; transient hyper followed by ...Read more
Got hashimotos thyroiditus. Starting levotirox.Feeling weak at the moment, strong head pressure and strange eye feeling, neck pain and ears blocked?
Several: To test for hypothyroidism, regardless of cause, the best test is a TSH level to determine if the pituitary is making high levels of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) to try to get the thyroid to make more thyroid hormone. Sometimes a thyroid hormone level is done as well. An antibody test (tpo antibody) can show if there are antibodies attacking the thyroid, as seen in hashimoto's thyroiditis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hashimotos thyroiditis and joint pain
- Jaw pain and hashimoto thyroiditis
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and cancer
- Hashimotos thyroiditis ayurvedic medicine
- What is hashimotos thyroiditis?
- Hashimotos thyroiditis dark circles
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free