Doctor insights on:
Hashimitos Disease Thyroid
I had cure autoimune disease I am of 17years can my thyroidism and brain fog due to med can cure.How long i need to take med further?
Thyroiditis?: If you are referring to autoimmune thyroiditis ( hashimoto's disease)- this at first can cause an overactive thyroid ( hyperthyroidism) followed by decreased thyoid function ( hypothyroidism). You need to have your thyroid hormone levels balance to achieve balance. The medication may be need for a lifetime or the disease can resolve. ...Read more
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does thyroid disease cause seborrheic dermatitis?
- Can thyroid disease cause lymph nodes to swell?
- Thyroid diseases
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your thyroid disease affect your liver enzymes?
- Can you die from thyroid disease?
- What to use on dry brittle hair from thyroid disease?
- Can thyroid disease cause severe itching?
- Diet pills that are safe with thyroid disease