Doctor insights on:
I ate pineapples from a friend's house.But later found that they keep it near toilet cleaners (harpic).Should i be worried?
No: You're almost a grown man. This fear is totally unfounded. Things like this that happen in the course of daily simply simply don't result in infections, cancer, or whatever it was that you are afraid of. Do yourself a favor and simply stop reading internet "scare" junk websites. These people pretend to be knowledgeable and concerned for your health. They are actually crooks. Be discerning. ...Read more
My face in left side show in harpic joster mark. in mark is a long time to 10. 12 year
So advice give me in this is clean to any madicin Tall?
Hi Dr, I was brushing toilet with harpic cleaner and a drop goes into my eye. I wash my eye with water. At that time, my eye became red. But after few?
Cleaned toilet with bleach and harpic. There was a very strong odour. My throat is soar, on deep inspiration coughing occurs. Rx? Long term effects?
Harpic, I learned,: is not available in the US, but is widely sold in Europe and around the world. It is principally hydrochloric acid, a highly corrosive acid. Precautions including gloves, goggles, mask are advised. Fumes can cause respiratory tissue irritation. If not worsening and no bleeding/feeling short of breath, ok to observe. Should clear without long term affects. Call poison control or Doc with questions ...Read more
I drank harpic toilet cleaner and now I am feeling the heat in my neck and stomach but it was very minimal amount still my tooth seems trashed so if y?
Irrational Behavior: Sometimes, a patient's behavior may become out of control and the temporary use of seclusion or restraints is necessary. These interventions help reduce a patient's excessive agitation, prevent potential harm to the patient and others. Rec.: see your PCP for a professional referral. Take care. ...Read more
I beleive I have damaged my lungs by breathing in some cleaning chemicals. What can I do about this horrible coughing fit ? I was clleaning my toilet and mixed some bleach with toilet bowl cleaner in the bowl and went to wipe it out and inhaled the fume
I : I really wish i had seen your question earlier, so that i could have responded to it immediately. It sounds like you did damage your lungs. I do not know if the damage is temporary. Mixing bleach with some toilet bowl cleaners can produce chlorine gas. To get an idea of how dangerous chlorine is, it has been used as a chemical warfare agent. Bleach mixed with ammonia is especially dangerous because it can create monochloramine or dichloramine (chloramine gases). You wonâ€™t see the gases in the air and you might not smell them because of the aroma of the chemicals you are using. It is usually unwise to mix cleaning chemicals because there could be chemical reactions that releases toxic gases. Anytime you are cleaning a toilet with a chemical product that can be toxic (yes that includes most cleaning products), the windows should be open and the fans should be on. If you come into contact with gases that cause you to cough or experience burning, get fresh air as quickly as possible. Depending on how severely you are impacted, do not hesitate to call 911. I do recommend that you be seen at your emergency room, especially if you have lingering symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I rupture my own appendix? I have tried tightening my seat belt really tight around my right side, and I am feeling slight pain in my stomach, I have also drunken a little bit of toilet bowl cleaner that had bleach in it. I really want to be in th
It : It is very important that you call 911 immediately. Please give the 911 operator the same information you have just given us. I do not know your age. If you are a teen or kid, tell your parents immediately about drinking the toilet water with bleach and the fact that do not want to have to stab yourself. Remove the belt immediately, do not drink any more toilet water. Do not go near anythihg that is sharp. Do not go near any medications. It is imperative that you call 911 now. ...Read more
Nuerodegeerative des: Pick's disease is a rare neurodegenerative disease that causes progressive destruction of nerve cells in the brain. Symptoms include loss of speech (aphasia) and dementia. While some of the symptoms can initially be alleviated, the disease progresses and patients often die within two to ten years. ...Read more
Sever's disease : Or calcaneal apophysitis is the most common cause of heel pain in the growing athlete and is due to overuse and repetitive microtrauma of growth plates of the calcaneus bone in the heel. It occurs in children ages 7 to 15, with the majority of patients presenting between 10 and 14 years of age. ...Read more
Behcet's disease?: Behçet's disease is an inflammation of arteries (vasculitis) that often presents with mucous membrane ulcers and eye problems. As a systemic disease, it can also involve organs such as the gastrointestinal tract, pulmonary, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and neurological systems. ...Read more
Skin cancer: Bowens disease is essentially squamous cell carcinoma in situ or early stage squamous cell cancer. It is a disease of the skin in older patients (over age 60) occurring in sun damaged areas, mainly in women, and most frequently in the lower extremity. It can be treated by phototherapy, cryotherapy, or 5-fu cream. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Perthes disease: Legg–calvé–perthes syndrome is a form of osteochondritis of the hip joint, where growth/loss of bone mass leads to some degree of collapse of the hip joint and to deformity of the ball of the femur and sometimes the surface of the hip socket. It occurs most often in children/teens and can lead to chronic arthritis in adults. Treatment includes bracing, traction, physical therapy, and surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Harpies disease cause and treatment
- Harpies disease symptoms
- Harpies skin disease
- Home remedies for harpies skin disease
- Harpic toilet cleaner poisoning
- Harpic and bleach inhale
- Swallowed harpic toilet cleaner
- Harpic drinks causes death
- Harpic joster skin disease