Doctor insights on:
Harm To Baby Morning After Pill
Not usually: The " morning after pill", if Progesterone only, may cause a withdrawal bleed which might bring on your cycle early and make you bleed a little longer. Does not usually harm you permanently .Some women are very sensitive to Progesterone and will get a bad headache from it. The side effects are only temporary. Reliable birth control is a good option! ...Read more
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Is a morning after pill a high dosage for females age of 15? And would be most effective to them however may harm them also?
How many times in a year i can take the morning after pill? I used twice this year 6 months ago. Will I do any harm to my body by using it again?
Preventing Pregnancy: At age nineteen i would hope that you are now mature enough to get on birth control. Preventing pregnancy is a very wise life style choice when you are to young to be a mother. But, your use of the morning pill should not be dangerous. Please if you do not have access to health care please contact planned parenthood for this vital part of a healthy life style. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does morning after pill cause harm to baby?
- The morning after pill effectiveness
- The morning after pill and trimethoprim
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Norethisterone and the morning after pill
- Pregnancy after the morning after pill
- Drinking morning after pill
- The morning after pill symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free