Doctor insights on:
Harm To Baby Bikini Wax
Bikini Wax: Bikini waxing is hair removal below the belly button and in the bikini area. A standard bikini wax incorporates the following steps: first the waxing area is cleaned and talcum powder is applied to the skin. Warm wax is then applied to the area. Thin strips of cloth are pbikini laced on top of the wax. As the wax cools, the strips are ripped away from the skin in a fast manner. Stray hairs tweezed. ...Read more
Probably: But not necessarily. Would strongly advise against it. ...Read more
Traumeel: Consider smoothing on traumeel ( a product made from herbals - comes from germany where herbs are used as medicines.). ...Read more
Long enough...: ...For the wax to adhere to the hair shafts - which isn't very long - but the longer it is, the more hairs will be removed. Yes, it is safe to do repeatedly - but if you have a lot of hair and expect to be doing it frequently, consider going to a dermatologist (not a spa!) for laser hair removal, which is more or less permanent, and cheaper in the long run. ...Read more
Got 1 CM wide hard bump under skin at bikini line on inner thigh. Came when bikini wax started growing in 1-2 months ago, no growth or pain. Thanks!
What to do if I got a bikini wax for the first time, but I was wondering how painful it is on a scale of 1 to 10. will I get a rash?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does exposure to cat litter cause harm to baby?
- Does douche while pregnant cause harm to baby?
- Does overheating cause harm to baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does accutane cause harm to baby?
- How to get rid of red bumps in the bikini area after waxing?
- Does morning after pill cause harm to baby?
- Does heparin cause harm to baby?
- Talk to a dermatologist online