Doctor insights on:
Harm In Wrong Prescription Glasses
Will not wearing my prescription glasses cause me any harm. I have worn them every day for the past 19 years, lately, I only wear them half of the day?
Will wearing regular sunglasses harm the eyesight of someone who usually wears prescription glasses. (I've worn them for 19 years, I am 23 years old)?
Hi, wearing incorrect prescription glasses, will not harm eyes regardless if someone is nearsighted and continue wearing for next 1 year, correct?
With new prescription glasses, my left eye sees clearly if right is covered, but right eye is blurry if left is covered. Sign of wrong rx?
Possibly: It is definitely possible the rx is incorrect. However, if the glasses are not lined up appropriately, it may seem like your prescription is off. I would take the glasses back where you had them made to ensure proper alignment and if that seems ok, recheck the prescription. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, quick question, wearing incorrect eye prescriptions glasses for long term, will not cause harm to eyes, correct?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can the wrong prescription of glasses cause visual disturbance?
- Can wearing the wrong glasses harm your vision?
- What do prescription numbers mean in eye glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- Is it okay to convert my glasses prescription to my contact lens prescription?
- It hurts to pee and i have to go in little spurts every 10 minutes what's wrong
- What could be wrong a 7 yr old boy is in pain near his groin a hernia?
- Symptoms of a wrong glasses prescription