Doctor insights on:
Hard To Hear Out Of My Left Ear After Swim Should I Hit My Head On Other Side
I passed out for a seconds and fell on my left side of the body and hit my head on the closet a few hours ago and i cant hear well from my left ear. ?
Today .My left side in my head heart , my left ear , my left jaw and my left throat burn and pain also when i touch my hear is spice and like burning and is not stoping all day
So : So many things can be causing your symptoms, hard to tell what it is without an examination. You should see a physician to determine if is caused by anything outside of your mouth, and a dentist to determine if it is from one of your teeth, your gums, or your jaw. ...Read more
i am finding hollow sound in my left ear from last 10day while chewing, also when i knock on my left side head, I am hearing the sound?
Hearing is muffled in my left ear. Theres no pain in ear but it's causing a headache on the left side of my head & pain on the left side of my neck.
Frequently, my hearing goes out in my left ear mostly and I hear a constant ringing. Last several minutes. My head feels a little tingly.. Why?
Get hearing checked: See otolaryngologist ( E N T surgeon ) get your hearing checked , even you will loose hearing , first speak to yur family doctor . ...Read more
There is a weird bubbling noise going on in my left ear. I hear it only when my head is in a certain position. How do I fix this? Fluid in ear?
Hi. I have been hearing a squishy fluid sound at the back of my head near my left ear. I also hear these loud cracking sounds from the back of my head?
Im hearing a whooshing sound in my left ear. Its not all day but i most often hear it when i yawn, lay down, or turn my head. What could it be ?
Several things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
Autophony: It sounds as if your eustachean tube is open. You hear your voice, and perhaps your breathing and other sounds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hit my head pretty hard on the doorway when should i start to worry
- How long will i not be able to hear out of my left ear with an ear infection?
- I hit the side of my head hard on a corner cabinet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel pressure on the left side of my head
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- My sister got hit in the head today and now cant hear out of her earwhat do i do
- The left side of one of my breasts is sore to the touch should i be concerned
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free