Doctor insights on:
Hard Lumps On Fingers And Finger Joint
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Ganglion: This sounds like a ganglion cyst also known as a retinacular cyst. This is a fluid filled sac that comes from the tendons that bend down the fingers. To confirm the diagnosis i would recommend trying to remove the fluid with a needle. These usually go away, sometimes they require surgery to remove. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hard bump (bone like hardness) on my left pinky finger joint where finger att to hand. Hurts most when I have to grab a ball (ie. Spread my fingers). ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small lumps on finger joints
- Finger joint lumps
- Hard nodule on finger joint
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard bump on finger joint
- Hard bumps on finger joints
- Hard skin on finger joints
- Small hard lump in finger joint
- Hard lumps on finger joints