Doctor insights on:
Hard Knots On Bottom Of Feet
Do you have glands on the bottom of feet? My husband has hard swollen lumps under his feet. He is unwell. Could they be related?
Plantar fibroma: If what you are referring to is in the arch of the foot, it probably is a plantar fibroma. These growths usually occur in the mid-arch of the foot and can be first treated conservatively with accommodative insoles or orthotics to offload the weightbearing of the fibroma. When offloading does not reduce the weightbearing enough, the fibroma can be surgically removed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My feet started swelling and then my ankles get so tight it's hard to bend them. Its hard to walk with pain on bottom of feet. Help?
I have very tender bottom of feet on metarsal areas of both feet. I can walk fine on carpeted areas, but not so well on hard floors. What is Problem?
Loss of fat pad: One of the changes experiences with aging is the loss of the fat pads on the bottom of the foot. Discomfort increases with this loss of cushion. There may also be bony changes due to arthritis and acquired deformities such as hammer toes. Use metatarsal pads in shoes or shoe inserts to cushion feet , and avoid going barefoot if it is uncomfortable.See a podiatrist if pain limits activity. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Recommend you see a foot/ankle specialist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry hard skin on bottom of feet
- Brown spots on the bottom of my feet
- Water blisters on bottom of feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Small white spots on bottom of feet
- Causes for bottom of foot to have stinging pain when standing on feet
- Hard lump on bottom of foot under skin
- Hard spots on bottom of feet